Reward yourself and heat up after a cold morning of training with this delightfully festive Vanilla Rebuild Pumpkin Spice Latte. Yes, you read that correctly.
- 1-2 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (optional to taste)
- 1 scoop/half a stick pack of Vanilla Rebuild
- 1 cup milk of your choice (we used oat milk)
- 1-2 shots of espresso (or cold brew concentrate, which we used)
- In your mug, whisk together pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar (optional), and milk.
- Heat slowly over the stove top, stirring until everything is dissolved. If you have access to a milk frother, that also works well.
- Remove from heat and stir Rebuild into the milk mixture.
- Combine your milk mixture and espresso in your mug. Top with whipped cream (optional but definitely recommended) and dust with more pumpkin pie spice.
Enjoy your recovery!