Follow along with this simple and effective 30 min. bodyweight workout with Tailwind Trailblazer Brian Miller. With an emphasis on strengthening and injury prevention for endurance athletes, you’ll only need a mat and a 12-20″ box or step to feel the burn.
- 10 slow squats
- 5 inch worms/plank walk-outs
- 15 jumping jacks
- 10 mountain climbers (10 each side)
3 rounds of the following circuit:
- 15 pushups (see video for variations)
- 10 reverse lunge squats (10 each side)
- 15 tricep dips
- 15 box step ups with tap downs (15 each side)
- 20 alternating toe touches (20 each side)
- 20 toes touches
Take some time to do some gentle stretching after completing the workout. Cross-training and strength training should be added into any endurance athletes schedule to help with form and injury prevention. Don’t forget to follow up your workout with Rebuild!