This is hands-down the simplest Coffee Rebuild Recovery Smoothie you can make, but that doesn’t make it any less delicious. Ready in under a minute, very few ingredients required!
- 2 scoops Coffee Rebuild
- 1 banana
- 10-12 oz water
- 1 cup of ice
- Toss everything in your blender and pulse until ice is thoroughly crushed.
- Enjoy within an hour of exercise!
Additions and Substitutions
From this simple base, feel free to spruce up or substitute to your heart’s content. Here are a few of our favorite additions and substitutions:
- Use dairy or nondairy milk in place of water for added creaminess
- Add a scoop of nut butter for more protein and thickness
- Skip the caffeine and use Vanilla or Chocolate Rebuild
- Top with whipped cream (for obvious reasons)
Have a suggestion? Let us know in the comments!