Looking for a sweet post-workout treat?! Well we have the recipe for you!
Try this Rebuild Popsicle recipe to not only satisfy your sweet-tooth but to help your muscles rebuild after a tough workout. Sweet treat + recovery? What could be better?!
Servings: Makes approx. 12 popsicles
2 Scoops Chocolate Rebuild (can add more if desired)
1 (14 oz) canned full fat coconut milk
1/4 cup vanilla almond milk
1 tablespoon almond butter
1. Add above ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
2. Sneak a taste to see how delicious they are 😉
3. Fill popsicle molds with mixture.
4. Place in freezer until solid.
6. Experience brain freeze.
Optional: add almond milk Bailey’s for a more “relax and rebuild” type of recovery!
– You can easily switch out the Chocolate Rebuild for Vanilla Rebuild if you prefer. Or, you can try adding both in for a little Tailwind Twist or to make the popsicles look more like the above photo.
– We used canned coconut milk, not coconut milk from the container.
– To make more creamy, feel free to add in yogurt.
Now….off to your next adventure!!